Cordry Sweetwater Lot Owners Association
- The CSLOA was created in 1954 by the lot owners to do the necessary things collectively that would be impossible to do individually.
- It is a voluntary organization of, by, and for the lot owners. Its purpose is to develop a strong and united community.
- Representation by a CSLOA member on all CSCD commissions – we need your input and/or suggestions.
- Discounted fee on Clubhouse rentals (for parties, reunions, wedding receptions, and other events).
- Free resident telephone directory every 2 years – next one September 2018.
- CSLOA Newsletter – 2 times a year with updates on www.cordrysweetwater.org
SOME OTHER THINGS YOUR DUES SUPPORT:
- Maintenance of Clubhouse, utilities, activity boards and grounds.
- Annual Ox Roast sponsored by CSLOA.
- Improvements in the park areas, nature trails, walking track, etc.
- Independence Day Fireworks sponsored by CSLOA
- Maintenance of library building. Hours Tues 2-5 PM, Wed/Thurs 3-6 PM
(A Branch of the Brown County Public Library)
- Adult & youth activities
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION: 2019-2020 Membership Form
Membership Chairperson: Alison Randolf 317-294-3272
Thank you for your support!