The Cordry Sweetwater Lot Owners Association (CSLOA) exists to improve the overall quality of life in the Cordry Sweetwater Conservancy District. The CSLOA works to build relationships by bringing lot owners together through meetings, social events and educational opportunities. Additionally, the CSLOA serves as a voice for lot owners on matters of significance to the community.
The Goals of the Cordry Sweetwater Lot Owners Association
- The CSLOA was created in 1956 by the lot owners to do the necessary things collectively that would be impossible to do individually.
- It is a voluntary organization of, by, and for the lot owners. Its purpose is to develop a strong and united community.
- The seven-member CSLOA board is elected by the membership and meets on the fourth Thursday each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Clubhouse.
- A representative of the CSLOA also sets on each of the Cordry Sweetwater Conservancy District Commissions (Building, Ecology, Roads, Security, and Water).
- Social functions sponsored by the CSLOA included the annual Fireworks and Ox Roast, Concert at the Beach, Chili Cook-Off, Welcome Back to the Lake, Craft Show, Memorial Day Kids Bike Parade and Santa’s Workshop.
- Your dues help support the clubhouse and the library.
We would like to have you as a member!
What’s the difference between CSLOA and CSCD?
|CSLOA = Cordry Sweetwater Lot Owners Association||CSCD = Cordry Sweetwater Conservancy District|
|CSLOA – Funded by Your Membership Fees
|CSCD – Funded by Taxes